Mr. Ticket, also known as California traffic ticket lawyer Amir Soleimanian, has a long history of understanding traffic laws and fighting for his clients' rights. As the founder and leader of the Law Offices of Amir Soleimanian and Associates, Mr. Ticket is uniquely positioned to help you beat a traffic ticket. He has over twenty years' experience in the automobile industry, having earned his undergraduate degree in engineering.
Mr. Ticket and the other lawyers at the firm understand the differences between commercial and non-commercial traffic laws, and are ready to fight any and all charges against a commercial or non-commercial driver. For commercial drivers, an experienced California traffic lawyer is especially important, as an undefeated traffic charge can lead to losing your commercial license, and thereby your livelihood.
If you want to get rid of all those traffic tickets and points, Mr. Ticket is your best choice.
Types of Charges Mr. Ticket Can Help You Fight
Whether you've been charged with a moving violation, such as speeding, an illegal turn, ignoring a stop sign or a red light, a hit-and-run, a DUI, or a non-moving violation, from illegal parking to tinted windows that are darker than is legal, Mr. Ticket can help you fight and beat the charges.
Mr. Ticket knows the judges and the prosecutors in the Southern California courts, and so he and the other California traffic attorneys in his firm know exactly how to beat the charges in each individual case.
Keep in mind that the state of California gives out over six million tickets each year, and many of these tickets are in the crowded region of Southern California. Prosecutors and judges are looking to keep their court schedule flowing smoothly and efficiently. Sometimes, just by demanding all the evidence against you, bringing the officer who charged you to court, finding witnesses, and so forth, a good traffic lawyer will clog up the natural flow of the court sufficiently that the judge will simply dismiss the case.
Why would a judge just dismiss the charges? Consider this: for you, one speeding ticket is a big deal. A ticket may mean points on your license, a significant fine, and an increased rate of insurance. One speeding ticket can keep you paying for four or five years. For a Southern California traffic court, however, your one speeding ticket is just a drop in the ocean; the same court may handle hundreds or thousands of cases just like yours each year. You are just another number – and this works to your advantage.
On the other hand, to Mr. Ticket, you are not just another number, and your case matters. In many cases, Mr. Ticket can get the charges against you completely dropped. If they are not dropped, in most instances he can at least have the charges and consequences of your charges reduced. Hiring a competent traffic lawyer could make the difference between keeping your license and losing it.
- Real Cost of Traffic Tickets in California
- Mr. Ticket, Your Trusted California Traffic Ticket Attorney
- Mr. Ticket Helps You Fight Your Red Light Camera Ticket
- Mr. Ticket can help you beat your speeding ticket
- Mr. Ticket Advises on How to Beat a Red Light Ticket in California
- Mr. Ticket Advises on How to Beat a Speeding Ticket in California
- Mr. Ticket, Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Now Provides Free Consultation for Residents who need Legal Representation in Traffic Courts
- Traffic Ticket Attorney, Mr. Ticket, Discusses the Statewide Crackdown on Distracted Drivers
- Mr. Ticket, Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Discloses the Elimination of Court Ordered 12-hour Traffic School
- Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Mr. Ticket, Explains the Real Cost of California Traffic Tickets
- Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Mr. Ticket, Educates Drivers About Paying Red Light Camera Tickets
- Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Mr. Ticket, Announces the Launch of a New Website about DUI Charges
- Mr. Ticket App
- Los Angeles Traffic ticket Lawyer, Mr. Ticket, Has Launched a New App